Do you want to do something special this Valentine’s Day but are stuck at home?
Now is the time to make life beautiful while staying safe and not breaking the bank! For this Valentine’s Day we are giving you a super simple recipe that is guaranteed to impress your certain someone. Or even just yourself! Seriously, these babies really set the mood!!
We will be making our CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Or “strawbs” as we like to call them around here. The finished product will look like a piece of art on your serving plate… but the secret is it’s an incredibly easy recipe.
Our Blooming Botanicals CBD Oil mixes perfectly into the melted chocolate for a deliciously sweet cannabinoid treat.
The freshness of the strawberries adds the perfect amount of healthy, juicy decadence to share on Valentine’s Day. Nothing says relax and indulge this holiday more than CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Affordable Valentine’s Day Experience for Love During Lockdown
The best part of all, a homemade Valentine’s Day gift that looks like it was prepared by a professional chef will always dazzle. This recipe only requires 4 ingredients and will run you about $10. Perfect for a night of self-love or shared with a loved one ? What are you waiting for?!
Feel free to let your imagination and creativity go wild with the toppings and ingredients you choose.
The options are endless really! For this recipe we offer some great staples that never fail.
Why we love this Valentine’s Day recipe:
- They are super easy to make!
2. You only need 4 ingredients
3. Homemade gifts are filled with love
4. You will look like a professional chef. Seriously, people will be impressed!
Time to share your love and showcase your skills. Let’s get started!
CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 ml Blooming Botanicals CBD Oil- we used lavender, pick your favorite
- ¼ c. shaved coconut
- ¼ c. crushed nuts
- parchment paper
- 2 ziploc bags
- 2 microwave safe bowls
- Rinse and pat dry strawberries and place aside, you want them to be fully dry.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each. Once the chocolate is almost fully melted don’t microwave it any longer, continuing stirring until smooth.
- After the chocolate is melted stir in 1 dropper full (1ml) CBD oil until fully mixed.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the white chocolate.
- Once your chocolate is fully melted and you have added your CBD, carefully grab each strawberry, one-by-one, by the stem and dip it into the chocolate. Roll it around slightly, while maintaining a hold on the stem, to ensure the chocolate is smooth and covers 90% of the berry. Dip half of the strawberries in the semi-sweet chocolate and half of the strawberries in the white chocolate.
- Place the dipped strawberries onto the parchment paper, spaced out 1-2 inches.
- After all of your strawberries have been dipped, scrape the remaining semi-sweet chocolate into a ziplock bag, squeeze the chocolate to one bottom corner and seal. Repeat with the white chocolate.
- Using a toothpick poke one small hole in the corner of the bag where the semi-sweet chocolate is.
- Lightly squeezing the bag drizzle the semi-sweet chocolate over the white chocolate covered strawberries in a zig-zag motion.
- Repeat with the white chocolate bag.
- Boom. Gorgeous chocolate covered strawberries. Pinterest worthy!
*If your chocolate hardens during the process at all, microwave it in 10-second increments to soften again.
*If you are using coconut or nuts then roll the strawberries in your toppings immediately after dipping them in the chocolate!
Now that you have cooled your beautiful new CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries it is time to enjoy. Share them with someone you love, or cozy up and enjoy them all to yourself!
Happy Valentine’s Day from Blooming Botanicals!