CBD Topical Salve (mini)
How to Use CBD Salve
CBD topical salve is a convenient and effective way to use CBD for targeted relief from discomfort, inflammation, and other issues. We recommend using our CBD salve in combination with our other premium quality, full-spectrum hemp extract products for maximum effectiveness.
Here’s how to use it:
- Clean and dry the affected area: Before applying the CBD topical salve, make sure to clean and dry the area where you’ll be using it. This will ensure that the salve can penetrate the skin effectively.
- Apply the salve: Using your fingers, apply a small amount of the salve to the affected area. Rub it in gently, using circular motions, until it’s fully absorbed into the skin.
- Repeat as needed: Depending on the severity of your discomfort or inflammation, you may need to apply the salve more than once per day. It’s safe to use multiple times a day as needed.
Our CBD Topical Salve is packed full of amazing botanical herbs, essential oils and organic products, including Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Beeswax, Full Spectrum Hemp, Burdock, Calendula, Comfrey, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tangerine, and Vitamin E oil. An excellent option for sore muscles and joints.
Make shopping feel good. Blooming Botanicals gives a portion of all purchases to Community Carbon Trees in Costa Rica to help mitigate the negative impacts of climate change.
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT
There are numerous ways to use our healing salve product, try out some of these below to assist your body in feeling its best.
- Apply liberally on tender sore muscles after an injury or workout.
- Use on temples, neck, jawline and shoulders to ease headaches.
- Massage onto the bottom of the feet before bed to promote restful sleep. Don’t forget to put socks on before walking on hard surfaces as your feet will be slippery!
- Apply to cuts, bruises and scrapes to speed up healing time.
- Use it as a healing massage lotion.
- Massage onto achy joints.
- Can help the body repair after acute injury or accident*
- Overall sense of calm and relief in the body*
- Great for sore muscles*
- Comfrey has been shown to help new skin cells grow, reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy. It has been used traditionally to help heal bruises, pulled muscles and osteoarthritis.*
- Calendula has been shown to have antifungal and antimicrobial properties to help prevent infection and heal injuries.
- Burdock Root contains a large number of antioxidants. These have been shown to remove toxins from the blood, ease GI complications and reduce skin conditions like acne and psoriasis.
FINDING YOUR PERFECT DOSE
- Begin low and slow!
- Each person is unique and will require a different amount of CBD, the beauty of bio-individuality!
- We recommend applying the product as needed to help mitigate pain, discomfort, soreness, inflammation, or damaged skin.
- Use this product regularly for the best healing effects.
- Not intended for use with animals
- USA grown and processed hemp
- Gluten Free
- Third party tested
- Less than .3% THC
SUBSCRIBE + SAVE FOR PERKS
- Monthly CBD auto-shipped straight to you
- Pause or cancel as needed
- Free samples of any new product we release
- No more accidentally running out of CBD
- 15% off discount for life + new stickers each month
Not subscribed? Select “autoship & save”!
HOW CBD WORKS IN THE BODY
Our endocannabinoid system is known as our bliss system
Our endocannabinoid system stretches through our entire body and connects to all other systems of the body.
When we feel stress, pain, anxiety, or negative feelings, our body releases two harmful enzymes (FAAH and MAGL)
These enzymes go into our endocannabinoid systems and block our receptor sites, which shuts down the system