What is crispy, crunchy, savory, and sweet?! Granola of course, and we’re brining it to you with our favorite fall flavor, pumpkin spice! Granola is such a versatile food, and you can mix it up with your favorite ingredients. Our recipe includes oats, pecans, coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and full-spectrum Turmeric CBD. Not only does this combination of ingredients taste amazing, it can be a powerful source of nutrients, protein, and fiber to kickstart your body and brain for the day. Top off some yogurt or grab a handful for a snack, this granola recipe is easy to make and delicious. Plus, granola is a great way to incorporate CBD into your day!
We love to food-prep a batch of this tasty, nutrient rich recipe at the beginning of the week and enjoy it all week long!
- 4 cups oats
- 1.5 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ml Turmeric CBD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl and stir well.
- Combine melted coconut oil, maple syrup and CBD in a small bowl and stir well.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, stirring mixture halfway through.
Makes 6 servings
500mg bottle = 2.7mg per serving
1000mg bottle = 5.55mg per serving
2000mg bottle = 11.11mg per serving