It’s time to get excited… there is a new favorite holiday snack in town! If you love pumpkin everything as much as we do, you’re going to love this dish. This recipe combines the best of two amazing flavors, hummus and pumpkin and is healthy for you too!
Traditional hummus is made with chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and salt, and this recipe kicks it up a notch by adding pumpkin, chili powder, cinnamon and CBD. It’s so delicious and easy to make—enjoy it as an afternoon snack, as a savory spread on a sandwich, or make it for your holiday get-togethers for the whole family to enjoy. Who says pumpkin should only be made into pie? Let’s hear it for the savory foods!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1ml Blooming Botanicals Original CBD Tincture
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1-minute, occasionally scraping down the sides of the container.
- Spread out onto a bowl or plate.
- Optional top the hummus with olive oil, pumpkin seeds and/or paprika.
- Enjoy with chips, crackers, veggies or as a spread on sandwiches!
Makes 6 servings
500mg bottle: 3mg per serving
1000mg bottle: 6mg per serving
2000mg bottle: 12mg per serving