Original CBD Tincture
Straightforward, simple and delicious. This formulation begins with a powerful full spectrum hemp oil which not only provides ample amounts of CBD but the added benefits of CBN, CBG, CBC, CBD-V and trace amounts of THC. Having all of these cannabinoids present in your CBD oil provides the body with the entourage effect, a synergistic effect allowing the body to absorb and use the cannabinoids more easily. Our original blend full spectrum CBD tincture is combined with organic MCT coconut oil, giving it a smooth and subtle coconut flavor.
Make shopping feel good. Blooming Botanicals gives a portion of all purchases to Community Carbon Trees in Costa Rica to help mitigate the negative impacts of climate change.
Each 30mL bottle is a 30-day supply if using a full dose (1mL) daily. Strength per dose outlined below:
- 500mg bottle: 16.67mg per day
- 1000mg bottle: 33.3mg per day
- 2000mg bottle: 66.6mg per day
- An overall calming feeling*
- Keeps the body functioning optimally*
- Post workout muscle recovery*
- Delicious and easy to use*
FINDING YOUR PERFECT DOSE
- Begin low and slow!
- We suggest starting with a small dose of CBD oil and gradually increasing every 5-6 days until you feel your desire effect.
- Each person is unique and will require a different amount of CBD, the beauty of bio-individuality!
- This product can be used anytime throughout the day for a little added calm.
- Use this product daily for best effects.
- Not intended for use with animals
- USA grown and processed hemp
- Gluten Free
- Third party tested
- Less than .3% THC
SUBSCRIBE + SAVE FOR PERKS
- Monthly CBD auto-shipped straight to you
- Pause or cancel as needed
- Free samples of any new product we release
- No more accidentally running out of CBD
- 15% off discount for life + new stickers each month
Not subscribed? Select “autoship & save”!
HOW CBD WORKS IN THE BODY
Our endocannabinoid system is known as our bliss system
Our endocannabinoid system stretches through our entire body and connects to all other systems of the body.
When we feel stress, pain, anxiety, or negative feelings, our body releases two harmful enzymes (FAAH and MAGL)
These enzymes go into our endocannabinoid systems and block our receptor sites, which shuts down the system