Single Mini CBD Tinctures (125mg)
Curious to try a new CBD blend? These 125mg Mini CBD Tinctures are the perfect opportunity to try a new blend!
Also perfect for:
- Stocking stuffers
- Holiday gifts
- On-the-go CBD (keep one in your purse, backpack, etc!)
- Low risk way to try something new!
If you’re looking to try a bit of everything, checkout our Mini CBD Gift Packs which feature all 3 of our best selling blends (Turmeric, Lavender, and Original) along with a mini CBD Healing Salve. Click here to check it out!
Make shopping feel good. Blooming Botanicals gives a portion of all purchases to Community Carbon Trees in Costa Rica to help mitigate the negative impacts of climate change.
Each mini CBD tincture contains a 1 week supply of CBD.
- 1 dropper daily = 17.8mg per day
- 1/2 dropper daily = 8.9mg per day
Use this product daily for best effects.
- An overall calming feeling*
- Keeps the body functioning optimally*
- Post workout muscle recovery*
- Turmeric to help fight inflammation*
- Lavender great for relaxation and calming effects*
- Delicious and easy to use*
FINDING YOUR PERFECT DOSE
- Begin low and slow!
- We suggest starting with a small dose of CBD oil and gradually increasing every 5-6 days until you feel your desire effect.
- Each person is unique and will require a different amount of CBD, the beauty of bio-individuality!
- This product can be used anytime throughout the day for a little added calm.
- Not intended for use with animals
- USA grown and processed hemp
- Gluten Free
- Third party tested
- Less than .3% THC
SUBSCRIBE + SAVE FOR PERKS
- Monthly CBD auto-shipped straight to you
- Pause or cancel as needed
- Free samples of any new product we release
- No more accidentally running out of CBD
- 15% off discount for life + new stickers each month
Not subscribed? Select “autoship & save”!
HOW CBD WORKS IN THE BODY
Our endocannabinoid system is known as our bliss system
Our endocannabinoid system stretches through our entire body and connects to all other systems of the body.
When we feel stress, pain, anxiety, or negative feelings, our body releases two harmful enzymes (FAAH and MAGL)
These enzymes go into our endocannabinoid systems and block our receptor sites, which shuts down the system